QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
(T)heology for (H)and and (S)pirit
You love Jesus and are willing to undergo a rigorous training over 3 years. An applicant for any THS Academy training program is required to possess a high school graduate diploma or equivalent (e.g. GED). A personal confession of faith in, and submission to Jesus Christ is expected of all applicants.
- Applicants can register online starting with the “Apply” button on the top right-hand corner of our website. Applicants will be prompted to provide their email address in order to receive further information and finish the registration process.
- Some applicants may qualify for one of our scholarships. Click the button “Contact Us” and then “Are You Ready?” to access the scholarship application form or click here. Our team will review scholarship applications and be in contact within two weeks to proceed with next steps.
- Once the registration fee has been paid for in full and the prospective student has been admitted to THS Academy, the student will be given access to the student dashboard. Depending on the modules chosen, students will be activated for the upcoming courses.
- Upon admission, students will be responsible for finding a placement church. Although it is the responsibility of the student to secure a placement church for themselves, we will work with you to support you in this process if concerns or difficulties arise.
- Remember: We are always on your side to help you with any questions you may have. Do not hesitate to call us or email us at email@example.com
As soon as you are enrolled, your training can begin in your placement church. We take care of the contracts between you and your local church and provide your instructors with all the necessary tools.
Classes take place online from Monday to Wednesday at a set time and can be taken at any given place where you have a device and internet connection.
Get in touch with us, we’ll help you locate a Placement Church.
Pastoral and ministry leaders are sought in all churches. This trend will continue to increase. At THS, we will prepare you to be qualified to meet this demand.
Placement churches pay a service fee of $29 per month in order to access the THS app.
Yes, this option is subject to availability. You will not incur any further costs due to the change.
THS Academy is authorized by the state of Washington.
The Washington Student Achievement Council has determined that THS Academy for Pastoral Leadership qualifies for religious exempt status from the Degree Granting Institutions Act for the following program: Bachelor of Theology in Pastoral Leadership (B.T.). The Council makes no evaluation of the administration, faculty, business practices, financial condition or quality of the offerings by this institution. Any person desiring information about the requirements of the act or the applicability of those requirements to the institution may contact the Council at P.O. Box 43430, Olympia, WA 98504-3430 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon admission, every student is provided with a mentor whom they can contact with questions or concerns throughout their time as a student at THS.
Ordination as pastor can only be assigned by denomination. Refer to your placement church to provide you with this information.
Yes. Please contact us for more information.