QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
(T)heology for (H)and and (S)pirit
You love Jesus and are willing to undergo a rigorous training over 3 years. An applicant for any THS Academy training program is required to possess a high school graduate diploma or equivalent (e.g. GED). A personal confession of faith in, and submission to Jesus Christ is expected of all applicants.
- You can register online starting with the “apply” button on the right top corner on the website. You will receive a mail to provide further information and finish the registration.
- You might qualify for one of our scholarships. Apply also on our website and receive a decision within two weeks. We will come back to you with the final results within two weeks at the latest with a number on all due fees.
- Once your registration fee has been received you will be given access to the student dashboard. Depending on which modules you have chosen, you will be activated for the upcoming courses.
- Choose your placement church. If you do not have a church already we will help you in that process.
- Remember: We are always at your side to help you with all questions you have. Do not hesitate to call us or write us to email@example.com
As soon as you have enrolled, the training can begin in your placementchurch. We take care of the contracts and give your instructor all the necessary tools. Academic lessons start in Jan/May/Sep of each year.
Classes are online and can be taken at any given place where you have a device and internet connection.
Get in touch with us, we’ll try to find you a training church.
Pastoral leaders are sought in all churches. This trend will continue to increase. We think you have a good chance.
For the placementchurch there is a service fee for the THS App of 29$ per month.
Yes, subject to availability. You will not incur any further costs due to the change.
THS Academy is in authorized by the state of Washington.
The Washington Student Achievement Council has determined that THS Academy for Pastoral Leadership qualifies for religious exempt status from the Degree Granting Institutions Act for the following program: Bachelor of Theology in Pastoral Leadership (B.T.). The Council makes no evaluation of the administration, faculty, business practices, financial condition or quality of the offerings by this institution. Any person desiring information about the requirements of the act or the applicability of those requirements to the institution may contact the Council at P.O. Box 43430, Olympia, WA 98504-3430 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, every student has a mentor whom he can contact if he has any questions.
The ordination as pastor can only be assigned by a denomination. Your placement church will help you with that.
Yes. Please contact us for further information