The Academics Tree
See it. Hear it. Apply it.
We have purposefully created a digital learning experience that mimics an in-person classroom. Students are able to listen, ask questions, participate in discussions, and present their ideas, all in real-time, all from the comfort of their own living room. Students will be able to build genuine relationships with culturally and ethnically diverse peers from all around the globe.
Classes are offered in real-time, taking place from Monday to Wednesday at a previously determined time.
THS Academy uses a trinitarian teaching system, alternating between lecture, reflection, and application, to achieve optimal learning.
Statement of Faith
The THS Academy for Pastoral Leadership is a Christian religious organization. It affirms the historical ecumenical confessions and creeds of the Christian Church. The National Association of Evangelicals Statement of Faith summarizes our historic Christian faith, and the convictions of the THS Academy as a religious organization:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
(As adopted by the National Association of Evangelicals)