See it. Hear it. Apply it.
Next is instant feedback. Then you do it again.
The Academics Tree
See it. Hear it. Apply it.
Then our instructors give you a feedback.
You do it again.
We have transferred this learning experience into a digital system that offers you the same possibilities as an analog classroom: Listen, ask questions, discuss, present. All that, but from your room. Imagine a e-learning platform with live video. You’ll meet other people just like you from all around the globe.
Classes begin at a set time. They take place from Monday to Wednesday. So you will have enough time to work in your placement church and collect more credits there.
Didactics: THS Academy uses a trinitarian teaching system. We alternate between lecture, reflection and application. In this way you achieve an optimal learning process.
THS Academy uses a trinitarian teaching system. Lecture, reflection and application alternate. In this way you achieve an optimal learning process.
of education or equivalent
or vocational training
Bachelor of Theology
in pastoral leadership
with 166 credits
of a mentor
or PhD with our Partners.
Contact us for more information.
4 courses in 4 months
online with live teaching.
with a senior leader/pastor
in a local church / organization.
Statement of Faith
The THS Academy for Pastoral Leadership is a Christian religious organization. It affirms the historical ecumenical confessions and creeds of the Christian Church. The National Association of Evangelicals Statement of Faith summarizes our historic Christian faith, and the convictions of the THS Academy as a religious organization:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
(As adopted by the National Association of Evangelicals)